No anti-aliasing for cartoline symbol?

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 13:17:26 EST 2005

Hi William,

I just tried your suggestion of setting linecap, linejoin, and
linejoinmaxsize in the symbol definition, and it has improved my
output.

There must be a bug since I used the supposed default values, so I
expected no difference but there was.

James, give William's suggestion a try and see if it helps you too.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC

--