WMS layers - need help finding problem

Godwin, Elizabeth Godwinl at AGR.GC.CA
Fri Apr 1 15:24:20 EST 2005

Hi list,

I'm having a problem with multiple WMS layers in a map, when the map
layers come from different services.  Only layers from one of the
services are displayed.  If I choose to draw just layers from either
service, there is no problem.

The same mapfile running on same version of Mapserver on my windows
machine works fine.  So I suspect a config/library problem with
Mapserver.  It's affecting all versions of mapserver I have which is why
I suspect it's a required library.

This is a Linux machine.  A different Linux machine we have is working
normally.

I don't even know where to look for the problem.

Can someone please tell me what component we can try
re-compiling/configuring to fix the problem?

Liz