Problems w/ C# MapScript

Ian Erickson ierickson at ANALYGIS.COM
Mon Apr 4 13:39:42 EDT 2005

Alright, I've replaced the binaries I was using with the binaries Morten
has provided and I get the same error.  Essentially, the following line
creates the first error:

    imageObj img = map.draw();

The exception is:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.
   at MapServer.mapscriptPINVOKE.mapObj_draw(IntPtr jarg1)
   at MapServer.mapObj.draw()
   at SimpleMap.Form1.drawMapImage()

The .NET version is version 1.1.4322.573.  I've tried this code on two
different machines (with the same .NET version) to no avail.  I'd be
more than happy to send along the code to anyone who would be willing to
test it!

**

--
Ian Erickson