transparency flash movie OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE/MULTIPLE

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Tue Apr 5 05:20:19 EDT 2005

I don't know about seting transparent backgrounds if swf output, but one
solution for you is to put your bitmap background image also to your map
file, and create one single swf output for all of your data.

But I have encountered one problem with mapserver FLASH output too,
thats the size of the swf file, when you use OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE option.
In my case it was about 2-5x of the file size of the same output in jpg
format.
Does anybody know is there some way to decrease the swf output file size?

Kristjan