transparency flash movie OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE/MULTIPLE

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at DUIF.NET
Tue Apr 5 07:47:24 EDT 2005

Kristjan,

Thanks I think you're right, I can try to make the bitmap (which is
actually a call to another OGC mapserver) part of the mapserver mapfile.
The mapserver then becomes a cascading mapserver?

Don't know how you call the mapserver, but my swf's are exactly the same
size as the images I request. I use calls like:
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=fnl.map&mode=map&mapext=-20000%20300000%20300000%20620000&mapsize=300%20300"
which returns a flashmovie of 300x300 to me IF you open the movie in the
flashplayer. Opening it in a browser shows it indeed 5 times the normal
size, but using it in another flashmovie is ok.

Richard