[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS][UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] jBox image problem

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 22:37:03 EDT 2005

Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm <at> GMAIL.COM> writes:

> Thanks Richard,
>
> Finally I can see the applet. My first error was to use the konqueror,
> so I changed to Firefox and then I linked the plugin of jre. Now it´s
> fine.
>
> Lluís

So is it still not working with Konqueror? Last time I checked it was fine with
Konqueror. If you could check again and let me know I would appreciate it. And
what OS are you running Konqueror on?

Rich