wms capabilities and mapfile scale correspondence

Nuno Gil nunoragil at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 21 10:24:36 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,
The problem is that they display different values... :s
In the map file I have
    MINSCALE 45000001
    MAXSCALE 999999999999
and in the capabilities file this same layer has
        <ScaleHint min="22450.6" max="4.98903e+08" />

Any idea why? Maybe a unit related issue? I have UNITS DD set up in
the MAP element of the map file.
Thank you,
Nuno