HELP-Virtual Spatial Data

Skalski Artur - askals Artur.Skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Mon Dec 19 03:17:53 EST 2005

Try to modify your mapfile like this, I had the same problem and it helped:
LAYER
    NAME "sorento"
    TYPE POINT
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION "virtual.ovf" # the name and path to the virtual.ovf file, relative to shapepath may
work?
    DATA "sorento" # the name of the OGRVrtLayer
    STATUS DEFAULT
    CLASS
      STYLE
       SYMBOL "circle"