Help with PostGIS and POINT layer, please

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Wed Feb 23 10:37:05 EST 2005

There are some interop problems with the last postgis 'rc' releases and
mapserver. See if the current cvs snapshot works better for you. A new
rc should be out shortly, hopefully your problem is gone in the cvs
version of postgis.

Paul