Terraservice data not aligning

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 3 11:31:50 EST 2005

Yeah, the more I look at it, the more it looks like you all might be
right about the tiger/line data causing my difficulties.  I'm glad
that they're upgrading the dataset, but if I find that I can't wait
for it to get better, does anyone have good suggestions as to where I
could get good replacement data for not much money?

Also, I'd be interested in trying to hack the terraservice layer into
fitting my slightly offset tiger/line data.  Anyone know a way I can
pass a slightly offset extent to the terraservice server, or somehow
offset the layer within mapserver?

-Camden Daily