Premature end of script headers...

Wouter Schaubroeck wouter.schaubroeck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 3 17:06:51 EST 2005

Hi Jeff,

Did you make you're tmp directory? If you're working with apache, it
should be in you're htdocs, AND internet users must have (limited) acces
to this folder. You set this permissions by installing the IIS from win
xp and then rightclick on the tmp folder. There you chose share for web
(or something like that). There is another way, but actually, i don't
know what...
This is just a guessing, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong ;)

Grtz
Wouter Schaubroeck