Premature end of script headers...

enri Zhou enri at 163.COM
Mon Jan 3 20:11:27 EST 2005

Hi guys,

I met the same problem when I compiled the MS4.4 on FC3, but at last I
got across it. I found when I compile the cgi and the php_mapscript at the
same time, I always got the problem if I use the cgi mapserv. But if I
complie them separately, it works fine. For your information, here give
you my config(Apache2.0.52, PHP5.0.3 as DSO):

for CGI:
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-freetype --with-zlib --with-png --with-
jpeg --with-xpm --with-libiconv=/usr --with-gd --with-pdf --with-
proj=/usr --with-threads --with-geos=/usr/bin/geos-config --with-
ogr=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-gdal=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-tiff --
with-postgis=/usr/bin/pg_config --with-wfs --with-wcs --with-wmsclient --
with-wfsclient --with-curl-config --with-fastcgi --with-
httpd=/usr/sbin/httpd --with-ming

for php_mapscript

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-freetype --with-zlib --with-png --with-
jpeg --with-xpm --with-libiconv=/usr --with-gd --with-pdf --with-
proj=/usr --with-threads --with-geos=/usr/bin/geos-config --with-
ogr=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-gdal=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-tiff --
with-postgis=/usr/bin/pg_config --with-wfs --with-wcs --with-wmsclient --
with-wfsclient --with-curl-config --with-httpd=/usr/sbin/httpd --with-
ming --with-php=/usr -with-php-regex-dir=/usr/src/php-5.0.3/regex

¡¡¡¡

ZHOU, Xu

======= 2005-01-04 06:06:51 you wrote£º=======

>Hi Jeff,
>
>Did you make you're tmp directory? If you're working with apache, it
>should be in you're htdocs, AND internet users must have (limited) acces
>to this folder. You set this permissions by installing the IIS from win
>xp and then rightclick on the tmp folder. There you chose share for web
>(or something like that). There is another way, but actually, i don't
>know what...
>This is just a guessing, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong ;)
>
>Grtz
>Wouter Schaubroeck
>
>Wim Blanken wrote:
>
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> I think mpr.dll is not your problem. Look at the following thread:
>>
>> http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-users/2004-
February/010300.html

>> I quess something else is screwing up your dll-dependencies.....but I
>> have
>> no clue
>> which one...maybe someone else?
>>
>> Regards,