Problems Displaying GeoTIFF

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Wed Jan 5 09:43:27 EST 2005

Thanks for the inputs. Here are some more details:

- I am working with an 8 bit GeoTIFF.
- I tried it on a Windows2000 machine, as well now on a Linux.
- Don't know if the GDAL libs have been installed on the Linux machine
-- I guess so. How can I verify it? On the Win I just have installed
the OpenEV_FW tool, so I guess it should have installed the necessary
libs as well, right?
- Anyway, are there other libs necessary if I display GeoTIFFs and
"normal" TIFFs with a Worldfile? Cause that works.

What else can I give you as information?

Stef