AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Creating word file

Böcke, Max (init) Max.Boecke at INIT.DE
Mon Jan 17 07:56:22 EST 2005

Hi,

 line 1: x-dimension of a pixel in mapunits
 line 2: Rotation
 line 3: Rotation
 line 4: NEGATIV Wert of Y-dimension of a pixel in mapunits
 line 5: x-coordinate of the center of the upper left pixel
 line 6: y-coordinate of the center of the upper left pixel

Sorry my english is not so good.

Regards Max

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Im
Auftrag von Stephane Nicolas
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Januar 2005 12:58
An: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Betreff: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Creating word file

Hi,

 I am trying to produce a world file (.tfw) for my tif image for use with
php/map server. The image is x pixels by y pixels. I am unsure what the
values would be for the first and 4 value.

 ?

 0

 0

 ?

 90

 -180

 All the help on the internet has not made it clear to me.

 I will appreciate a "non-mathematic" help....not that clever!

s.