projection woes

Matthew Perry mtperry78 at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Jan 25 13:00:22 EST 2005

I knew there must have been *some* reason. This is one
of those issues that constantly trips me up since OGC
SRS uses "EPSG"... It's easy to get into the habit of
typing it all caps.

- matt

"http://navigator/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mapserver_d
> emos\MVCA_GeoPortal\config\MVCA_GeoPortal.map&"
> >       "WMS_SRS"    "EPSG:26717"
> >     END
> >   END
> >   #
> >   # Start of reference map
> >   #
> >   REFERENCE
> >     IMAGE "reference.png"
> >     EXTENT 433350 4813769 534792 4889572
> >     SIZE 168 118
> >     #SIZE 84 59
> >     STATUS ON
> >
> >     #COLOR 175 175 208
> >     COLOR -1 -1 -1
> >     OUTLINECOLOR 175 175 208
> >     MINBOXSIZE 5
> >     MAXBOXSIZE 500
> >     MARKER "star"
> >     MARKERSIZE 8
> >   END
> >
> >   #
> >   # Projection definition, consult the PROJ.4
> documentation for
> > parameter discussion
> >   #
> >   PROJECTION