Example Maps

Nicole Faust n_faust at INFORMATIK.UNI-KL.DE
Thu Jan 27 09:58:40 EST 2005

Hello,

I've got the same problem that I couldn't display the
map in my browser.

This is the shapepath of the .MAP file:

SHAPEPATH "/home/n_faust/software/projekt/htdocs/karten"

This is the WEB section of the .MAP file:

WEB
  IMAGEPATH "/home/n_faust/software/projekt/htdocs/karten/tmp/"
  IMAGEURL"/karten/tmp/"
END

If I use the .PHTML files instead of the .MAP files, the mapserver
generates a output image file, which is stored in the directory named
by IMAGEURL.

The directory /home/n_faust/software/projekt/htdocs is the DocumentRoot
of Apache.

Did I made something wrong?

Regards,
  Nicole