MapServer help

Shane C McDermott shanem at PSBA.COM
Mon Jan 31 09:26:40 EST 2005

My company is in need of basic MapServer setup and configuration and was

wondering if anybody would give consideration to this type of project,
or

knows of anybody that would be able to help.  The basics are, we want an

installation and configuration of the software on a server, then a back
end

box setup and configured (most likely with PostGIS) to serve up about
10GB

of data through MS.  A basic user interface is desired that would
include

nation-wide place name search and geocoding capabilities.  There are a
few

other particulars that we can discuss as well. Please email or call me
if

you are interested or can help me in any way. Thank you.

Shane McDermott, GISP

GIS Manager

Poepping, Stone, Bach & Associates, Inc.

Quincy, IL         (217) 223-4605

Keokuk, IA        (319) 524-8730

Hannibal, MO    (573) 406-0541

Cell Phone        (217) 242-7546