Other spatial database development (PostGIS)

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 13:22:57 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,
 This is a major interest to us, we would like to see a push for this as
well, in fact I was just asked to contact Tyler Mitchell about pgArc when I
return from my holidays. Tyler! are your ears burning? hehe
 pgArc can be found at SourceForge if you want to check it out. It has some
functionality with ArcGIS 8, but I haven't had it work with ArcGIS 9.
 We are locked into personal geodatabases for some of our clients,
development of a fully functional ArcGIS / PostGIS connection would give us
a lot more flexibility too.
 Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC