newbe- mapscript /pil

Richard Alexander raxpl at ANGLESEY.GOV.UK
Wed Jul 13 09:24:42 EDT 2005

well done !  - now i'm back on track (using Tkinter to construct a
lightweight, desktop mapviewer)

have a very good day......no, have a very good week !

thanks
Richard

Got it --> PIL does not support PNG that are interlaced !

You need to change your outputformat to :

        # PIL does not support interlaced images !!!
        OUTPUTFORMAT
                NAME png
                DRIVER "GD/PNG"
                MIMETYPE "image/png"
                IMAGEMODE RGB
                EXTENSION "png"
                FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
        END
Le mercredi 13 juillet 2005 a 07:26 -0500, Richard Alexander a Tcrit :