tileindex for MapInfo TAB files

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 19 09:25:00 EDT 2005

On 7/19/05, Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at syncera-itsolutions.nl> wrote:
> Okay, I have solved this by creating Mapinfo seamless layers in the meantime.
>
> But still wondering if there is a way to do this with ogrtindex and Mapserver, ie to use a tileindex pointing to Mapinfo TAB files created with ogrtindex in Mapserver?
>
> Anybody knows?

Bart,

I think things are supposed to work as you set them up.  I have a vague
suspicion that when Steve improved tileindex handling a year or two
ago he may have broken something in the OGR layer with it's tileindex
support.

If you could file a bug with a supporting test case, and assign it to me
I will take a look ... at some point.

Best regards,