How to show lines between PostGIS data of type POINT

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 26 09:50:52 EDT 2005

To show lines but query points, you would need to have your data in
Mapserver as both lines and points.  To convert your points to lines
in Postgis (can be done on the fly) look into Collect(), MakeLine(),
and AddPoint().  You'll need to be sure to order your points by
timestamp before aggregating them to the line.