WFS and EPSG conversion

Donal Regan donal_regan10 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 27 02:24:48 EDT 2005

Thank you for your quick answer.

I should have clarified that I am querying some remote
WFS server whose mapfile I don't have access to.

It seems though that if the owner of the mapfile
hasn't specified the required wfs_srs metadata then I
have to do the conversion myself.

Cheers,

Donal
--- Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL>

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/wfs-server-howto.html