WFS and EPSG conversion

Donal Regan donal_regan10 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 27 02:58:43 EDT 2005

So if ESPG:4326 isn't listed in the server's
capabilities, I have to do the conversion.

Thanks for clarifying matters.

Donal

--- Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL>

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/wfs-server-howto.html