hyperlink in a map

N M mapserver at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 7 03:32:06 EDT 2005

This is my definition of symbols in my .map file:

  LAYER
    NAME simbols
    GROUP grup
    STATUS DEFAULT
    DATA rectangle
    TYPE ANNOTATION
    LABELITEM "SIMB"
    CLASSITEM "C"
    CLASS
      EXPRESSION "3"
      STYLE
        COLOR 0 0 0 # dummy color
        SYMBOL 'symbols/prova.gif'
      END
      LABEL
        MINFEATURESIZE 20
        MINDISTANCE 50
        POSITION CC
        SIZE TINY
        COLOR 255 255 255
      END
    END

Where did you put the TEMPLATE instruction here? I tryed it but it didn't
run

Thanks.

Nuri