How to use processlegendtemplate function ?

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Fri Jun 10 11:51:55 EDT 2005

Hi list.
I need to generate a html legend in my application. I'm using php-
mapscript. I have been reading about it and is supposed that I must use
the processlegendtemplate function, but I haven't found an example of how
to use it. I don't know what parameters i have to send in the function.
Please somebody tell me which are the steps that i have to follow to make
a html legend.
Thanks for your help.!!