ASP with server-side scripting in map template

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jun 16 10:55:36 EDT 2005

Hi,

It's possible that some people already did that kind of thing. Maybe
they will have better answer.

Currently there's no ASP support in MapServer. You will probably have
more success by calling the MapServer CGI from your ASP script and
modifying whatever it returns.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/