CGI error.

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 17 12:33:32 EDT 2005

Stop the presses!
 This is an old error, search the archives and you'll get dozens of hits on
it, and in many of them you'll find me saying not to use that version of
mapserver downloaded from the mapserver homepage.
 That version has a smal executable that relies more on dll's, and I assume
has some kind of compiling problem which prevents it from working on many
Windows machines. It's caused problems for quite a few people including
myself.
 Go to
 http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
 and grab the 4.4.2 windows binaries from there ... you may want to try the
new 4.6 version.
 Cheers,
Ken Lord