Unsupported operand types

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Mon Jun 20 20:45:42 EDT 2005

Matthew,

The error you gets occurs when loading the mapfile, so that is where the problem probably is.
I noticed that your fontset does not have quotes around the value. I just tested that, and for me that prevented it from loading.

So this line:
     FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt
must be
     FONTSET "../etc/fonts.txt"

regards,

Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Matthew Roberson
Sent: 20 June 2005 22:28
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Unsupported operand types

I really need some help.  I posted this late friday
afternoon, however I am going to repost it in case
anyone who might be able to help me missed it.

I am trying to use the queryByAttributes method of
the LayerObj class of PHP/Mapscript and I am doing
something wrong, because I get the following error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
C:\ms4w\apps\test\htdocs\LA.phtml on line 12

I am running in Windows XP professional with:

ms4w 1.1

I also get the same error in MacOS X with a custom
compiled version of MapSever.

The Map File is contains:
MAP
     NAME LA
     IMAGETYPE PNG
     SIZE 600 600
     IMAGECOLOR 240 240 240
     SHAPEPATH "../data"
     FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt
     EXTENT -94.043147 28.925011 -88.817017 33.019457
     UNITS METERS
     WEB
         IMAGEPATH "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/"
         IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"