No matching record(s) found -- What now?

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Mon Jun 27 03:24:26 EDT 2005

Add TEMPLATE "blank.html" to your layer otherwise it is not queryable. Blank.html does not have to exist on the filesystem.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> John <jkim at SCIENCES.SDSU.EDU> 06/27/05 09:20am >>>
My queryByPoint() is saying "No matching record(s) found", when it should
return a shape. The layer's status is ON and I've verified that the point
that I pass it is located within the extent of the map. What else can I
check?

My PHP code:
    $layer = $map->getLayerByName("vegetation");
    $layer->queryByPoint($mapPoint, MS_MULTIPLE, -1 );

And my layer definition:
 LAYER
     NAME vegetation
     DATA veg.shp
     STATUS ON
     TYPE POLYGON
     CLASS
  COLOR 0 255 0
  OUTLINECOLOR 32 32 32
     END
 END

Do I need to have a template file? What should be in the template file?

-John