A confused Network Admin

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Mar 2 14:33:26 EST 2005

Marco Marsella wrote:

> As you may have seen, I put my.. time where the mouth is. As soon as I
> learn how to do something, I will post a message to the list hoping
> that it might be of help to others (see "[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] A
> simple... sample!" dated 10 Feb 2005). Sure, it is a trivial example,
> but it took me *a lot* of time (and a zillion Google searches) to
> figure out, much longer than I would expect! I will be more than happy
> to continue doing so to alleviate the trouble of learning MapServer!

Docs are not as bad as you guys try to put it, but the beauty of the
open source approach is that *anyone* can make a difference by
contributing to the project. I'm sure the MapServer Documentation team
will welcome your contributions once you become as fluent in MapServer
as you used to be in FORTRAN. And then you can help making this a better
world for everyone.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca