finding shortest path between two points

Fri Mar 4 12:16:22 EST 2005

That would be Dijkstra's algorithm, see:

http://ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au/~morris/Year2/PLDS210/dijkstra.html

There are lots of examples of code on the net for this. I have
implemented a prototype, but it is not opensource. You can play with the
demo I have at

http://imaptools.com/demos1/?tab=2

-Steve