inline feature

Thu Mar 10 09:50:17 EST 2005

Dirk,

Just make sure that this is the last layer in your mapfile so when the
label cache is run it will be the first label draw. Then all the other
labels will avoid it. If it is not the first, and other labels are drawn
where it needs to be drawn, then it will get bumped and not draw. You
can also add FORCE TRUE to the label block.

-Steve W.
  http://imaptools.com