LabelAngleItem question

Fri Mar 11 10:16:24 EST 2005

Seems like you should be able to add another column without impacting
the other applications or create a view with this new column, then add
something like a trigger or stored procedure the updates your new column
anytime the angle field is modified. This would make it all automagic
and the application writing the records would not need to know about the
extra column. I don't know all the details on how to do this or if it is
even possible, so I'll defer to the postgresql experts at this point :)

-Steve