refresh

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 12:11:04 EST 2005

Hi Dirk,

I cant say that I've seen that problem, but I would like to add that
often for me the Rosa applet has another problem where one or more of
its buttons disappear from the map randomly.  Sometimes clearing your
cache of java applets helps to fix it, but usually not for long.

And on a new windows xp sp2 machine the applet woouldn't load the
picture properly, the picture only being visible the insant you click
a tool on it.

This isn't the Rosa list, but perhaps other's here have some hints for us.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC