refresh

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Mar 14 15:10:46 EST 2005

Did you built the applet from source or got only the jar from the
download ? I think I remeber a simpilar problem happenning with PNG24
images. Is it your case or does it happen all image types

Later,

Dirk-Jan Huisman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use the PHP/mapscript with the rosa applet. It works fine. But when i
> zoom the rectangle doesn't refresh. See the attached picture and you'll
> see what i mean.
> Is this problem caused by the applet? Is there a solution for this?
>

> Best regards,
> Dirk Jan

> Prins Mauritsstraat 17, Postbus 75, 4140 AB Leerdam
> Telefoon (0345) 63 96 96, Fax (0345) 63 96 66,
> E-mail post at ingbcc.nl
> Internet www.ingbcc.nl
> Deze e-mail en de eventuele bestanden die meegezonden zijn, zijn vertrouwelijk en alleen bedoeld voor het gebruik door de individu of instelling aan wie deze e-mail geadresseerd is. Als u deze e-mail onterecht ontvangen heeft wilt u het ons dan laten weten.
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager.

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/