SDE on SQL Server

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Mar 15 09:24:59 EST 2005

Bill,

I have confirmed by looking through the code that the "database"
argument *is* being passed into the connection creation function, so
I don't think that is the problem.  Is the name of your "single
database model" database actually "sde"?

Is the client windows or unix (this shouldn't make much of a
difference)?  Are there any complicating factors like FastCGI going
on here too?

Howard