how to use java mapscript in tomcat4/jspenvironment?

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Wed Mar 16 11:55:39 EST 2005

There is no need to call System.loadLibrary as mapscript.jar should do
it for you in the initialization code (this one I am not sure, for sure
there is a patch for it in CVS).

Liangxu, please copy the mapscript.jar only in common/lib: this is not
windows!

Regards,
Umberto

--
Umberto Nicoletti                          |   We are Pentium of Borg.
+390415701366   unicoletti at prometeo.it     |   Division is futile.