Tiger Shapefile tiling problem

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 17 12:17:49 EST 2005

You may need to install the devel packages for the underlying
libraries to compile against them.  For example, you might have gd
installed, but maybe not gd-devel.  The developer packages aren't
needed by RPMs, but they're usually necessary to compile software
against.

I've just taken to installing the devel packages for all the software
I install anymore...

-Camden