upside down labels

Thu Mar 17 14:34:49 EST 2005

I have the same problem and have complained about it before. I have
reproduced it on 4.0.1 and 4.4.1.

       LABEL
         ANGLE AUTO
         FONT "arial"
         TYPE TRUETYPE
         POSITION UC
         SIZE 7
         BUFFER 4
         COLOR 0 0 0
         OUTLINECOLOR 245 245 231
         ANTIALIAS TRUE
         PARTIALS FALSE
         MINDISTANCE 250
         MINFEATURESIZE 10
       END

The problem is not that all labels are upside down, just random labels
are upside down. and a little bit of zooming will cause the labels to
reposition just slightly and then they will flip right-side up.

-Steve Woodbridge