upside down labels

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Thu Mar 17 15:01:06 EST 2005

I just wanted to mention that I have the same problem with street name
labels. At the beginning I thougth that something is wrong with TAB
files but thanks to the postings here I found that it is an error in
Mapserver.

Kristjan