crash on QueryByRect/QueryByAttr on Oracle Layer (mapserver compiled by me)

Fernando S. fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Mar 18 11:42:59 EST 2005

Hi Francesco,
    If you used in your binaries the cvs version of maporaclespatial.c
or mapserver can be instable.
    The problems about the three fields in data paramater I will check
the code to find the problem, I believe that can be a problem in the
core of the maporaclespatial.c. Can you send your data definition that
generate the error?
    Thanks for your replay.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR