About mapserver 4.4.1 and Chinese problem

Tinmean K. H. Liu tinmean at YAHOO.COM.TW
Fri Mar 18 13:02:49 EST 2005

Basa  and Wang,

         Thank you very much.
         I solve the problem (I am sorry for the silly mistake). And I
will apply it to my php-mapscript.
         It should be modified . I hope it also works.

         Thanks again.

--Tinmean K. H. Liu