mapserver gdaltileindex: Unable to access file

Jon Saints saintsjd at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 18 15:34:38 EST 2005

I have created a tile index of a set of rasters.  When
trying to display the layer as a tileindex in
mapserver I get the error:

msDrawRaster(): Unable to access file.

My tileindex file is one directory above my directory
full of rasters. The location attribute of my
tileindex is a relative path to the folder that
contains my rasters:
OGRFeature(dcorthoindex):153
  location (String) = ./outjpg/315000_430628.jpg

Directory permissions are all ok. Should I change the
"location" to a full path?  Is it best to place the
tile index in the same folder as the rasters?

Thanks
Jon