tileindexed layer crashing...

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon Mar 21 09:12:13 EST 2005

I found a similar issue related to this.

At least when tested against 4.3, a layer that has identical values for both LAYER NAME and CLASS NAME will not draw.  If I remember correctly, it doesn't give an error message either.

David.

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
651.215.0200

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Mark Dieterich
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 8:29 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] tileindexed layer crashing...

So two seconds after I finished typing up this message, I wondered
whether having the the NAME field and the TILEINDEX field within a LAYER
have the same value was causing problems.  It appears to be the problem.
  Once I renamed the NAME field, I got a map.  Did I just miss this in
the  doc?

Thanks,

Mark