How to test Java MapScript?

Umberto Nicoletti unicoletti at PROMETEO.IT
Tue Mar 22 02:57:08 EST 2005

simply run

make test

in mapscript/java. This will check that java mapscript has been
corrrectly compiled; the installation must be carried out manually.

Regards,
Umberto

--
Umberto Nicoletti                          |   We are Pentium of Borg.
+390415701366   unicoletti at prometeo.it     |   Division is futile.