making efficient map layers

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Thu Mar 24 10:06:47 EST 2005

When I use a class definition like this, I only get the 1 pixel line, I
don't see it overlayed on the wider line.

    CLASS
      maxscale 99000
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 0
        SIZE 3
        COLOR 0 255 0
      END
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 0
        SIZE 1
        COLOR 255 255 255
      END
    END

This class only draws the white line and ignores the green style... I'm not
sure why.

-Jeff