TRUETYPE Labels on Solaris

Tue Mar 29 19:24:25 EST 2005

Don,

You might check and make sure that you are using the same version of
freetype in BOTH PHP and mapserver otherwise there may be issues. You
might need to build both PHP and mapserver from source if you haven't.
Also make use that the version of freetype that you compiled against is
the version that you are actually loading at runtime. You might have a
different system version that is getting loaded.

-Steve W.