don't reload/refresh ite after clicking on map

Artur Skalski artur.skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Tue May 17 11:01:51 EDT 2005

Hi All!

I've based my mapserver on gmap aplication which is using php/mapscript as
you all know. My wuestion i simple: can I force somehow my application not
to refresh the site or reload it when i click on the map, simply to do
nothing when i click on my map, for now whatever i do, when i click on the
map i get the page reloaded, can i swicht this reloading off somehow?

many thanks for any tips

Artur