floating point grass rasters and mapserver

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at FAUNALIA.IT
Tue Oct 11 03:33:16 EDT 2005

This is a known limitation for grass rasters. Not much to do, unless someone
will write the relevant code for gdal.
pc

At 09:18, martedì 11 ottobre 2005, Andrea Antonello has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   cavallini at jabber.org www.faunalia.it