MS4W applications

Carlos Ruiz carloncho24pe at YAHOO.ES
Wed Oct 12 07:57:24 EDT 2005

Hello, I am Carlos Ruiz Luna, studying at the School
of Engineers of the Canton of Vaud (EIVD) in
Switzerland.
I would like to create a website with isochronous
charts by using the data bases of TeléAtlas (Shape
format). I installed the OpenSource software MS4W
v1.2.2 but I don't know wich application I must
choose:
1) Is Chameleon only a set of scripts that i have to
added to MapLap application? or this is an application
who allows me to create layers like Maplab?
2) It seems that Gmap is an application similar to an
application obtained with Maplab (GmapFactory) but I
don't know how to use my own data base and layers.

Could you tell me how to create the isochron function
by my own in PHP Mapscript?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and best regards.
Carlos Ruiz Luna